|Written by Administrator
|Wednesday, 03 March 2010 11:59
Institute for applied system analysis
National technical university of Ukraine "KPI"
Section of secondary high and post-graduate education
Form of training
Term of training
Conducts training on specialities:
||"Intelectual systems of decision making"
||"Information technologies in projecting"
||"System analisys and management"
Form of training: extramural and evening
Training takes place on a contractual basis
Tuition fee is now being clarified (will be within 8000-8500 UAH per year)
Term of training: 2 years in magistracy of speciality "Administrative management", or 1 year for bachelor degree and 1,5 year in magistracy of another specialities
- Alumni-masters can work in such qualifications:
- System analyst;
- specialist from computer systems;
- software engineer;
- manager from strategical control of corporation from sustainable development;
- expert from sustainable development problems;
- administrator of data banks and data bases;
- desiner of information computer systems in economics and business;
- financial markets analyst;
- developer of expert systems and systems of decision making support in economical and financial sphere;
- It is nessesary to apply such document for admission:
- Diploma and appendix of the diploma (copies certified by a notary)
- Passport (copies of pages 1, 2, 11)
- Copy of identification code
- Medical certificate 0-86o (If you are the student of NTUU "KPI", It is not necessary to bring the certificate. You have to bring certificate from your Deanery about fact that you are really student of NTUU "KPI")
- Four fotos 3x4
||03056, Kyiv, Pobedy pr., 37, NTUU "KPI",Corpus № 14 (Politechnicheskaya st. 14), room. 54